- Automatic Invoice Recognition
- All data is automatically recognized and uploaded to your system reducing time spent on manual data entry and eliminating typing errors.
- Invoice approval workflow leading to streamlined invoice management.
- Documents and data easily found and accessed
- No more time wasted on looking for documents, you will have access to all your accounting documents by doing a simple look-up from within Sage.
- Creation and storage of electronic documents
- No more time and money wasted on costly and inefficient filing systems.
- Sharing information with colleagues and clients in real time
- Faster communication between departments and with clients, improving productivity and satisfaction levels.
Tuesday, 9 February 2016
The nightmare of manual data input – Why does it still have to be so time consuming?
The good news is that it doesn't anymore... at least not if you are a Sage user!
With PaperLess Automatic Invoice Recognition software for Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 200 Business Suite you can now automatically input all data directly into your accounting software. With more than 80% accuracy levels on invoice recognition your data input process will be much faster and accurate, allowing you to release company resources and allocate them to other tasks.
PaperLess software integrates seamlessly with your Sage accounting system allowing you to automatically have your accounting data processed and easily accessible. A powerful software with over 1700 installations throughout Europe, which relies on system automation to increase productivity levels and provide you with competitive advantages.
What our clients say about PaperLess
“…when the auditors come in, we do not have to wait for them to ask us for documents. They themselves can find them in PaperLess.”
Pradip Shah, Ashgoal’s Business Consultant
“Our accounts department can now spend valuable time on other tasks, allowing them to easily meet deadlines and gain a greater level of control”
Chris Houghton, Eventura’s Owner
"…you do not have to keep your receipts… everything can be delivered digitally: invoices, but also restaurant receipts."
Paul Van der Baan, founder of Paray
Phone Number: +44 (0) 207 135 2007