- Automatic Invoice Recognition reducing manual data entry up to 80%
- Automation of Purchase Ledger Processing reducing associated costs up to 80%
- Automatic Matching & Closing of Purchase Orders in Sage 200
- Automatic Workflows, Notifications & Online Access
- Documents directly linked to transactions in Sage
- Powerful Search features so that you find all documents quickly & easily
- Complete audit trail of the approval flow increasing transparency and data security
Friday, 17 July 2015
British Bankers Association Financing Growth Programme Presents PaperLess as a Commercial Partner for the Document Management Area
British Bankers Association presents PaperLess as one of the commercial software provider of the BBA Financing Growth Programme. Specialized in delivering document management solutions for accounting processes, PaperLess has created a unique and seamless integration with both Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 200 Business Suite, allowing scanned documents (such as invoices) to be automatically ‘recognised’, checked and then posted straight onto Sage with one click of a mouse button.
The productivity gains are simply huge, minimizing keying of invoice information, avoiding mistakes and dramatically speed-up the process of inputting purchase, sales and other documents straight into Sage. The seamless integration with Sage and the competitive advantages presented by PaperLess are some of the main reasons why Paperless Europe has been approved to work within theBritish Bankers Association Financing Growth Project.
What our clients say about PaperLess
Scott Gibson Eventura’s Consultancy Director
Pradip Shah, Ashgoal’s Business Consultant
Jeffrey Summer, Mulderij’ Relationship Manager
Phone Number: +44 (0) 207 135 2007